Alphabetti Lattice

gj1

Re: Alphabetti Lattice

Post by gj1 »

Yep, I think so too. I was trying to get as many letters as possible into the opening, because it just looks so nifty with many, but I believe less would be more, at the size that I did do it...to make it more clear. But, in person, the card is really really nice. He will love it! All of this conversation is very worth it for me and others...thanks.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

I was going to say that often a photo and what you hold in the hand are two completely different things ;)
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

Louise-Paisley,
I love you !!!! hahaha. I had seen a design on another site and couldn't figure it out for the cricut since it was for a diff. machine. YOU gave me my answer. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Going to print the directions now. I tried it on what i wanted and it works. I cannot explain my joy. !!!!
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

TheresaTT wrote:Louise-Paisley,
I love you !!!! hahaha. I had seen a design on another site and couldn't figure it out for the cricut since it was for a diff. machine. YOU gave me my answer. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Going to print the directions now. I tried it on what i wanted and it works. I cannot explain my joy. !!!!
LOLOL
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial