Don Juan Lookalike

JillCrops

Don Juan Lookalike

Post by JillCrops »

Does anyone know of a Don Juan lookalike font? I love that font but know I won't be able to afford the cart!
talanhart

Re: Don Juan Lookalike

Post by talanhart »

I did a "What the Font" and "Identifont" and this is the closest font to "Don Juan". I didn't look to see where this font is available.
Todd
isatsau

Post by isatsau »

Did you find a place that has this one free? I was having a hard time locating one.
Thanks,
Carla
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

www.4shared.com has Lithia Off Kilter. You have to download the PFB and the PFM file. I am not familiar with these two extensions and how they work on a PC. I did read that I can't use them on my Mac without a conversion tool.
Todd
beautiful butterfly

Post by beautiful butterfly »

I'm a newbie and I love the Don Juan font. So I'm not clear where you found the font and also can you provide clarity on what "what the font" and "Identifont" is? It sound pretty cool, but not sure about the application. Or if it's just a website to search.

Thanks,
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

What the Font and Identifont are two sites that help you figure out the names of fonts. You can upload an image at What the Font and it will give you a list of fonts that are the same or very close. At Identifont, you answer a series of questions and it will give you a list of fonts. I use both of these sites frequently.
Todd
yippee

Post by yippee »

This is the link to the Don Juan look-alike. It was provided in the Cricut cartridge equivilant chart supplied by DarcysDesigns. It is the 5th entry of posts on this same page.
http://www.azfonts.net/load_font/lithia-offkilter.html
beautiful butterfly

Post by beautiful butterfly »

Thank you so much!