DH cut my POWER

For your help and questions
papasue

DH cut my POWER

Post by papasue »

Bless his heart, he feels so bad (maybe not as bad as I do but nevertheless)

We were reconfiguring my workspace, moving peripherals around and cleaning up the cables. DH likes things neat so he grabbed some tie wraps to group some cables together. He then needed to make some adjustments and went to snip the tie wraps and he CUT one of the wires to the eclips! So no cutting for me for awhile.

I've sent a message to Sizzix to see about a replacement and I shudder to think what they are going to charge for a power supply replacement, but I'll let you know so you know to wrap that thing in "gold" to protect it.

Life gives you lemons sometimes, but I don't feel like making Lemonade right now. :(
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: DH cut my POWER

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Oh no../ that is so sad.. hugs to you.. and I hope you get a quick response..
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Oh no is right! :shock: Hope it won't cost an arm and a leg. I wouldn't feel like making lemonade either unless it had something a little stronger than lemons. ;) Sorry this happened.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

hope eclipse has reasonable prices. Sorry. Poor DH, Poor you too
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

ohmygosh! I'm so sorry that happened. Luckily, in our house, my DH is not electronically apt, so I do anything that has to do with hooking electronics up. He's a fabulous wood worker, but I don't think he could even turn on a computer! Here's hoping Sizzix is quick getting you your cord and doesn't charge too much. If there's something specific you need cut, let me know and I'll mail it to you!
papasue

Post by papasue »

:D :D :D :D :D

DH is (sorta) off the hook. The power supply black brick is $10 plus shipping/sales tax. Shipping today and since we are both in California I should have it Mon/Tues. I think I can make it until then!

Thanks from him and me for your condolences.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

That's a relief.....and good customer service too.
Sandy in PA
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Yay,...I am just glad nothing was plugged in when he cut...something to be grateful for, for sure! Glad you will be up and running again soon.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

Wow, that's awesome. DH must be relieved too. Glad it's working out so well and you'll be back to cutting in no time.
alliellis

Post by alliellis »

Sizzix customer service is great and their prices are often cheaper than other retailers selling exactly the same thing. Glad to hear you will be up and running again soon.
Allison

SCAL 2.012, INKSCAPE, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, WINDOWS 7. Sizzix eclips, ECAL

http://www.craftoutloud.co.uk
craftsbyalli.blogspot.com