No Projects

sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

No Projects

Post by sstehman »

Feeling like a failure....I have absolute no projects to share. When school is out my time is pretty much occupied playing catch up with no time to play. BUT -- I'm leaving for the camper to meet up with my scrapbooking/card making and whatever else we come up with friends and the only reason I'm posting this is so I come up with some projects to share. If I don't finish everything in 4 days of play, it's time to find a new job. Wish me luck everyone. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sandy in PA
pastda3

Re: No Projects

Post by pastda3 »

I have faith in you Sandy. I'm sure you'll come up with a few things. Get rid of that negative talk. :D Have fun and happy crafting! I look forward to see what you come up with.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Yes have fun and don't stress.. It's summer time it's leisure time.. Eat, drink and be merry.. Sounds like a song happening to me..LOL
gj1

Post by gj1 »

You will gain inspiration on your trip...have fun! Maybe think 'Christmas in July' :)
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

have fun. being in the camper always inspires me.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Just posted some projects. Had a fun time experimenting with them. Even had time to make cards and do many scrapbook pages. The gift box was my favorite and it is in the project gallery. Thanks for the vote of confidence everyone.

This is for Sweetness --- all the bikers in the campground and I didn't see one fly over their handlebars.
Sandy in PA