Converting this to svg -sweetpeas

Requests for finding a Font or Shape to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
sweetpeahome

Converting this to svg -sweetpeas

Post by sweetpeahome »

Sweetpea.jpg
Sweetpea.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 2787 times
I run a dayhome and want to put some vinyl on my van for advertisement. My dayhome name is Sweetpea Dayhome
A long time ago I had found this image that was perfect to go with my name. I would love to have it converted to svg.

Laura
Mac, Expression
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Converting this to svg -sweetpeas

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I couldn't get a very good trace of this image so I did my own pea pod and traced the peas.. I figured it would be easier to draw the faces on rather than cut them out.. :D
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Thank you sweetness...I love your 'sweetpeas' :P
sweetpeahome

Post by sweetpeahome »

Thank you so much, that is perfect. I had tried to trace it but couldn't get it to work either. I am not very talented at that so I thought it was just me.
Now I wish I could find just a little bit of 2 different tones of green without having to buy a whole package. I only can seem to find white, black, brown or pink in my area and don't want to order online.
Mac, Expression
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

You are welcome.. Did you check in your local dollar store to see if they have any.. ??? I know our dollar store does..
sweetpeahome

Post by sweetpeahome »

Haven't seen any at any of them here in Alberta
Mac, Expression
sweetpeahome

Post by sweetpeahome »

I want to put my business name and phone number on both sides of my van in the window. What is a good size so that it is easily readable but not overwhelming?
Mac, Expression
Sweetness4713

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I think that would depend on what color vinyl you would be using.. If using white then I think 2 1/2 inches would be the standard..