Font not working properly

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
Dewdrop75

Font not working properly

Post by Dewdrop75 »

I am trying to use Mickey Ears and Mickey Ears Extra, they are both ttf fonts, so not sure why they are not working. When I load them, they just show up as regular Ariel without the mickey ears. Anyone know why this would be or have similar issues?
talanhart

Re: Font not working properly

Post by talanhart »

I just downloaded and installed Mickey Ears from this website http://www.fontspace.com/gorillablu/mickey-ears and it didn't work for me either. The font might be corrupt from this site. You might try another download from another site.

Also, when Installed the font into my Fontbook, it's name was New and not Mickey Ears even though it showed up as Mickey Ears in my Illustrator list of fonts.
Todd
Dewdrop75

Re: Font not working properly

Post by Dewdrop75 »

I've tried downloading it from another site too, and that one didn't work either. When I open the font in The Font Thing program it shows up correctly and I tried using it Word it works there. Maybe it just isn't compatible with SCAL even though it is a TTF font. I guess if I want to use it I'll just have to type it in word and save it as an SVG and use it that way.

Thanks for trying the font, at least I know it's not just my system.

Tina