Need Serial Number

For your help and questions
Susie Cagle

Need Serial Number

Post by Susie Cagle »

I just purchased the downloadable and CD of SCAL. I received the email that confirmed my purchase, but not the one with the serial number. I've check my spam folder and trash, and nothing there. I've emailed support, and no reply. Any suggestions? I don't want to wait until I receive the disc in the mail. I also checked their website for a "lost serial number" and my email is not on file. Help!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Need Serial Number

Post by Sweetness4713 »

If you read in there somewhere.. I can't remember.. It can take up to 72 hours to get your serial number..
raederle

Post by raederle »

You may have typed your email address incorrectly. If you don't receive it by Monday, contact Craft Edge with the transaction numbers you received when you paid for it and they can search to see what email you used.
itsmebrenb

Post by itsmebrenb »

I've had this program for over a year, just installed Windows 7 and now I have to start this program all over again. Please, I need my serial number again and not have to wait over a week for it like I did the last time. My email doesn't work no matter how many times I type it correctly.

Thanks!
GrammyKrausse

Post by GrammyKrausse »

Unless it is a new computer or lost hard drive you shouldn't have to reinstall SCAL. If it is a new computer and you still can get your old one to open the SCAL program you number is already there and ready to copy.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

Susie Cagle wrote:I just purchased the downloadable and CD of SCAL. I received the email that confirmed my purchase, but not the one with the serial number. I've check my spam folder and trash, and nothing there. I've emailed support, and no reply. Any suggestions? I don't want to wait until I receive the disc in the mail. I also checked their website for a "lost serial number" and my email is not on file. Help!
Do you have a different e-mail address for your PayPal account? I think that for security reasons, the serial number is linked to the e-mail for your PayPal account.