Simply Sweet look alike

tambra77

Simply Sweet look alike

Post by tambra77 »

I think this is a close match to the Simply Sweet font.....
the site has a lot of other neat fonts also..

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fre ... y-monster/
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: Simply Sweet look alike

Post by HeatherM »

Thanks for the link. I had forgotten about that site. Downloaded several fonts from there into my extra fonts folder. :D
southernbellescrap

Post by southernbellescrap »

Now that's cute!!! TFS
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

Heather or anyone,
can u explain the extra fonts folder option and how it helps, how to use them if they are not installed, do they save memory, etc. I am totally lost on this but see so much about it. would an extra folder help loading stuff faster since i assume they are not always visible. ??? please explain to this blonde. :shock:
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

If you right click on your desktop you a list opens up.. there is the option new folder.. just click on that and any font you download you can save it into that new folder.. Just title it new fonts.. Its' just a way of keeping track of fonts that weren't originally in your computer.. If you want to either delete them or save them to a usb stick or disc later on you know which ones to save...
firstcut

Post by firstcut »

Theresa,
The thinking behind this is that too many installed fonts will bog down your system. Not an issue when using several hundred fonts, but SCAL people tend to be font fanatics with a collection in the tens of thousands. Many people have been doubleclicking on a font to temporarily open it from the windows desktop, rather than installing it.
The newest Win version of SCAL2 lets you temporarily open fonts from within SCAL. I can't give you the exact steps because I have a Mac.