Used the scallop someone posted

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
iwuvmypeanuts

Used the scallop someone posted

Post by iwuvmypeanuts »

I'm sorry I can't remember who made and posted the svg file of the scallops. I have the baby bug so I made it large and then used the arrows on my keyboard to move it up so I'd only cut 1/2 of it. Took me forever to figure out to use the arrows :roll: :lol:

I'm adding eyelets to this one but everyone was sleeping last night so I didn't want to do them. They are going outside of the scallops.

The one I loved last night but needs something. I know it needs something in the squares but I don't know what is in my stash.

boysboysboys

Re: Used the scallop someone posted

Post by boysboysboys »

Very nice layouts! Great idea cutting only half!!!

Kristie
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

I've thought about cutting things in half as well... but cut 2 halves and just piece them together on a LO. Either cover the split line with pictures or a stripe of something or ribbon or related stickers, etc.

Nice layouts - really like the cut out paisley.
kkrewtea

Post by kkrewtea »

Wonderful LOs!!!!!

Shirl
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

Beautiful layouts! Now all you have to do is get yourself a "Crop-A-Dile" so that you don't have to worry about making noise any time during the day/night if someone is sleeping! It's basically a SILENT eyelet setter and the easiest tool to use! No strength involved so it's great even for those with arthritis!