Would love to be able to view actual font in my library

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
Lisa D

Would love to be able to view actual font in my library

Post by Lisa D »

One thing I think would be great (even though this program is the greatest!) is if we were able to see what our font looks like when we go through our fonts in our library. When using Inkscape, when you click on the name of the font you can see what it looks like.. it would be great if we could do that with the SCAL program....

Lisa
wreed06

Re: Would love to be able to view actual font in my library

Post by wreed06 »

You can. Are all of your windows open? Go to Window -> Shapes Table. Then, in the Library, click on the Fonts tab and click on the font you want to see from the listing. The font displays in the Shapes Table window. Alternatively, you can click on Edit -> Preferences, then click on the Restore Defaults button to redisplay all windows. I don't know if that answers your question, but it is a way for you to see the fonts.

Something that would be useful is to have the font names in the Library list display in their font style (in addition to the display window we already have). MS Word displays fonts in a drop-down list with the names of the font in the respective font. That would eliminate the delay in clicking on a font in the Library and waiting for it to load in the display window.