Synchronise

For your help and questions
PatriciaKarstens

Synchronise

Post by PatriciaKarstens »

Help Can you Synchronise a Desktop Computer and a Laptop computer with Sure Cuts A Lot as I work on both computers and the SVG files I save on my Desktop dont show up on my Laptop. Is there a way around this so that i have the same files on both computers like Silhouette. :?:
craftedge
Site Admin

Re: Synchronise

Post by craftedge »

The only files that would be synchronized would be files you purchase through the e-shape store in the software. All other files are your own personal files that would need to be copied over just like any other normal document file.
PatriciaKarstens

Post by PatriciaKarstens »

craftedge wrote:The only files that would be synchronized would be files you purchase through the e-shape store in the software. All other files are your own personal files that would need to be copied over just like any other normal document file.

Thank You
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Another option (and I use this option), is to create a Google Drive account and you can sync your files between multiple computers so every time you add a new file on one computer it syncs to your Google Drive account, which you can then access on another computer. You get 15 GB of storage for free and minimal cost to add more storage.
Sandy in PA