Baby shower pennants including file

ptpulley

Baby shower pennants including file

Post by ptpulley »

I gave a baby shower today for my friend's daughter-in-law, and I wanted to share the pennants I made to decorate my mantel. I made one string of pennants that said 'welcome' and another that said 'baby Aria' (the baby's name). I made the background of each pennant white, and used lots of different prints for the main part. I cut slots in both the pennants and the backgrounds so I could thread ribbon through and slide them along it to fit the space. I used lots of pink and white candles on my mantel, along with crystal garland and twinkle lights.
Attachments
mantel pennants.jpg
mantel pennants.jpg (58.22 KiB) Viewed 4566 times
mantel pennants2.jpg
mantel pennants2.jpg (69.38 KiB) Viewed 4566 times
Last edited by ptpulley on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use a BabyBug, SCAL2.
Please use my files for personal use only.
ptpulley

Re: Baby shower pennants including file

Post by ptpulley »

I also want to show you guys my cupcakes and favor boxes for the shower. I had a houseful of people and we had a good day.
Attachments
baby cupcakes.jpg
baby cupcakes.jpg (81.76 KiB) Viewed 4563 times
baby bird cupcakes.jpg
baby bird cupcakes.jpg (81.76 KiB) Viewed 4563 times
treat boxes.jpg
treat boxes.jpg (74.7 KiB) Viewed 4563 times
I use a BabyBug, SCAL2.
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

These are adorable! I bet everyone was so impressed with your handiwork! Good job!
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Looks TERRIFIC!...look at those cute little babies under the blankets ;)
It looks like you decorated in true Martha style...elegant, yet cute...your papercrafts are PERFECT, as is everything else!!!

Thank you so much for showing and sharing your files here...I love seeing your work!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

THese are absolutely fabulous. What a great gift to the new baby and mom. You do excellent work.TFS.

emilymom

Post by emilymom »

Everything is absolutely perfect....How did you manage it all...Just beautiful!
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

Nice job! Everything looks just wonderful. I know everyone must have loved it all.
ptpulley

Post by ptpulley »

Thanks, everybody, for the nice comments! I had plenty of time to get all my things ready for the shower, and I prepped a lot of stuff ahead of time, so it all worked well. I made most of the lunch (salads, cocktail meatballs, fruit skewers) the day before the shower, and made tea sandwiches and small croissant sandwiches in the morning. I also smocked a little dress for my gift to the baby. I haven't given a baby shower in many years, or even attended one in quite a while, so it was lots of fun. The baby will be the first grandchild of my very close and longtime friend, so we're all celebrating together.
I use a BabyBug, SCAL2.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Those cupcakes are awesome. Did anyone eat the baby? :lol: Everything came out great and looks so nice. Thanks for the pennants :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

Oh WOW....All of these are so awesome!!!! I bet the shower was a huge hit for all of the loving work you did!!!! I found out a couple weeks ago I'm going to be a Grandmother in March so I get to plan a baby shower....I'm super excited to make things for it too!!! The baby on the cupcakes with the blankie is precious!!!