two tag die svg

laxmom

two tag die svg

Post by laxmom »

Hi: I was wondering if any of you wonderful crafters have an svg that is similar to stampin up's two tag die or could point me in the direction of where I could purchase one. I am interested in the larger tag that has the circular slit at the top of the of the tag along with a score line. I have searched both this forum and googled but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your kindness and generosity.
Soraya

Re: two tag die svg

Post by Soraya »

I would recommend you to do a tag search in the forum. Ill search to see what you are looking for and whether i have it in my files.
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Go to Penny Duncan Creations here: http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/

on the left side she has a sectino that says my cut files. click on the shaplies or the scallop shapes and you will find something that may resemble the tags

paulo also ahs some http://scale-files.blogspot.com/ however, you need to browse.
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
laxmom

Post by laxmom »

Thanks for all the help. I will try to utilize one of the tags mentioned.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

I'm attaching my version of the tags. They are very similar, but not exact. HTH
Attachments
two_tags_rs.svg
(7.44 KiB) Downloaded 633 times
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
maureenmcn
Location: Devon, UK; Windows 7 64 bit; SCAL2 and 3; Inkscape; Cricut Expression; Silhouette Cameo

Post by maureenmcn »

Thanks for sharing - have filed away as sure they will be very useful
Maureen

laxmom

Post by laxmom »

Pastda3: Thanks for your generosity in sharing your svg. They are perfect. I appreciate everyones talent on this forum and how you all unselfishly share. I wish I could be as talented and technological as you. I hate having to rely on people, but please know you are very much appreciated. Thanks again everyone for your help.