Random Projects

pastda3

Random Projects

Post by pastda3 »

I was going through my photos and came across a couple of items I thought I would share. The blue flower was one of the first that I ever tried and ended up using it as a topper on a shower gift.
Blue_rose.JPG
Blue_rose.JPG (59.01 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
This one is a project my daughter had to do when she was reading "Catcher in the Rye." Notice how my "scrapping" materials and cutter come into play? ;) Honest, with the exception of the cutting, she did the project herself. Okay, maybe I gave her a few suggestions. :lol:
DSCF1603.JPG
DSCF1603.JPG (70.55 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Random Projects

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Ohhh love the flower .. and love your daughters project. Gotta love those little lego people..LOL
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Thanks sweetness. That flower pattern was really a hot item a couple of years ago and I got it from Susan Blue Robot's blog. You probably remember that. :)

My daughter's teacher really liked the project and wanted to keep it as an example. I wouldn't let her have it. :oops: Those little people are actually from my DD's Playmobil sets she had when she was much younger. I still have all of them along with all of the LEGO sets my son collected. He used some of his Legos for his projects too. Some things I do hoard. :oops:
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Love the flower and the project turned out terrific. I still have far too many old toy collections. Thanks for showing these.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Enjoyed them both. Beautiful flower and always enjoy seeing student projects.
Sandy in PA
lkc

Post by lkc »

Great job...and that flower is stunning!
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

love that flower and especially the color. ain't kids projects fun. ;)
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
papasue

Post by papasue »

These are so nice and happy feeling. You've been a busy girl!

Thanks
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Thanks for the nice comments.

TT - I mentioned before that I wish we would have had an e-cutter when my other kids were younger. Sure would've saved a lot of time instead of them having to cut out each and every letter by hand. The youngest definitely benefited somewhat from having the e-cutter available to her. ;) Also, being a scrapper I've always had a ton of crafting stuff at their disposal.