Happy Hour
Happy Hour
DSCF8143.JPG (233.98 KiB) Viewed 1721 times
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
gj1

Re: Costa Rica layouts

Post by gj1 »

I looked at all of your layouts and they are AMAZING! I especially like where you cut the pictures like the sails of the boat...that was a neat idea!!!
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Thanks for looking and commenting. I did come up with the sail idea on my own and thought putting sailboats in sunsets pictures in the sails would be fitting. :)
Scrappindeb

Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

LOL I so love your flamingos.. so cute!!! I have been checking out your projects as well.. Haven't been on here much as it's summer and I like to be outside.. but I have been checking out your work.. Great job..
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

ok, r u tired of me commenting. lovin your stuff. the sailboat is so cool.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

TheresaTT wrote:ok, r u tired of me commenting. lovin your stuff. the sailboat is so cool.
Theresa, I love hearing your comments! I just don't want to upset anyone by putting all these layouts on here. I figure maybe someone can use an idea or maybe they need an svg.
Thank you so much for your positive wonderful comments!
Scrappindeb

Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

scrappindeb wrote:
TheresaTT wrote:ok, r u tired of me commenting. lovin your stuff. the sailboat is so cool.
Theresa, I love hearing your comments! I just don't want to upset anyone by putting all these layouts on here. I figure maybe someone can use an idea or maybe they need an svg.
Don't worry about upsetting anyone. .This is what the project gallery is for..Is for sharing your talent with everyone.. If someone does like you posting so many then they can just skip over them..lol
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Sweetness4713 wrote:
scrappindeb wrote:
Don't worry about upsetting anyone. .This is what the project gallery is for..Is for sharing your talent with everyone.. If someone does like you posting so many then they can just skip over them..lol
That's good to hear. :D
Scrappindeb