Egg - for decorating or???

papasue

Egg - for decorating or???

Post by papasue »

Two eggs, one plain and one decorated with polka dots in scut (scal) format.
Eggs.png
Eggs.png (41.45 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
Happy decorating,
Attachments
egg.scut2
(135.08 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
gj1

Re: Egg - for decorating or???

Post by gj1 »

These will be PERFECT to go with the Bitten Bunnies :)
papasue

Post by papasue »

I'm so Happy you are back with us....I missed YOU and all your fun files.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

:) Thanks Papasue! I have missed being here too, but had to take a step back. I was feeling sick and figured it was cause I never was moving around much...just sitting here all day. But when I started to get more active I was still not feeling right.
Kind of overcome by something in my house which started when I put the ac on and the air started to move around. I have been having people come to search out the source, because when I leave the house I recover and feel much much better. My ac has been worked on twice now and someone comes again tomorrow to rip the entire ventilation. I had the city here to talk about bleach in the water fuming out of my toilets and bleaching my clothes when I don't even use detergent with bleach let alone real bleach. I use dishsoap to clean so there are not other chemicals that I use. I had mold once and that is a bad thing.
I just want to find the source of the problem and have my headache go away.

BUT...my spirits are very improved today with being able to post. I knew I had to temporarily halt my membership as I have no self control. If I can post I will probably be here :) lol