help with importing a svg file

For your help and questions
shadowbh1

help with importing a svg file

Post by shadowbh1 »

I need some help. I have worked on this all weekend and i can't seem to import a svg file. I got the file of Justin Bieber from this forum. It was a scut2 file so instead i copied the picture they has shown of the project and downloaded inkscape to get the picture converted to a svg file...which I think i did right. But when i tried to open the svg file in scal2 it acts like it was loaded but it doesn't show up. this is the first time i have used all of these programs and who knows if i have done any of this right. All i want to do is cut the picture out on my cricut for a birthday card and its turned into a huge project that has consumed mywhole weekend! grrrrr! help??
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: help with importing a svg file

Post by Sweetness4713 »

If you want pictures of justin bieber there is a group of fonts at this link here.. just download the font and then install and open scal http://www.dafont.com/justin-bieber.font
shadowbh1

Post by shadowbh1 »

Sweetness4713 wrote:If you want pictures of justin bieber there is a group of fonts at this link here.. just download the font and then install and open scal http://www.dafont.com/justin-bieber.font
Thank you so much!!! Lets see if I can do this. :)
shadowbh1

Post by shadowbh1 »

my computer won't unzip the fonts. :(
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Are you doing this in winzip?? If so extract the ttf font to your desktop.. Right click on the extracted folder and then click install