A freebie offered at my blog.

cmsmith64

A freebie offered at my blog.

Post by cmsmith64 »

Now I don't know if this is correct or not, but the index stated we can share our work that can be downloaded into SCAL2. Actually I am not going to show the pic...I am going to direct u to my blog: www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com. Here you will find my freebie for this Saturday, August 20, 2011 and it will there for a week and than moved to the three stores I have inventory with.

My freebie is a Cartoon Bear svg that can be used with a scrapbook page of a zoo theme. Or can be used in some type of a greeting card theme.

Hop on over and see what all I have been doing. In another week and a half, I will have a very important announcement to make...stay tuned.

Carolyn

www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com
papasue

Re: A freebie offered at my blog.

Post by papasue »

Welcome Carolyn, you have done it just fine. Several of our members chose not to post pics of their files preferring to redirect others to the Blog.

We also have a marketplace category in the board index for you to post your "for sale" files, with or without pictures if you choose. That way it is clear that you are selling designs not just sharing them.

I've visited your blog and you have some delightful designs that our members are sure to enjoy.

Again welcome to SCAL forum.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Yes, your designs are wonderful!!! I will look a bit later for the bear as I don't see it yet this morning. Thanks for sharing with us.
Lovely work!!!
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

I visited your site also. It is very nice. Will be sure to explore it more. Thank you.
Sandy in PA