New Storybook font

For your help and questions
Deanna

Re: New Storybook font

Post by Deanna »

I see a storybook font cartridge in my future!! gorgeous!!
chiddy

Post by chiddy »

I found the pdf for Storybook at www.customcrops.com. It's got 9 pages of images from the cart. I think it's a cart worth purchasing because it's so loaded with images. I'd rather buy than try to match, but will wait until the price lowers to within my budget range.
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

Thanks for the post of the Story Book contents. I like all of the shapes on the cart and the different fonts. Great, now ya got me thinkin' - just when I didn't think I'd EVER buy a cart!! :o
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

chiddy wrote:I found the pdf for Storybook at http://www.customcrops.com. It's got 9 pages of images from the cart. I think it's a cart worth purchasing because it's so loaded with images. I'd rather buy than try to match, but will wait until the price lowers to within my budget range.
I got the Graphically Speaking cartridge and it does all kind of layering, phrases, jumbles the words, icons, type, etc. The problem I am having is I'm sure I have to update the firmware on my Design Studio and I've been reading bits and pieces that say once you do, that SCAL won't work on it! I don't want that to happen? Can anyone shed any light on this? :o
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
lowcarbgirl

Post by lowcarbgirl »

I just got both Storybook and Graphically Speaking and they are both wonderful cartridges.

I love the SCAL but still love what Cricut is putting out.

There are more new carts coming out in September/October.

(I too was one of those that thought once I got my SCAL that I wouldn't be buying Carts but I was wrong.)
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Thanks to this posting, I pre-ordered the Storybook cart. It looks gorgeous :P

Pauline xx
cydnewright

Post by cydnewright »

By the way, creativexpress.com always price matches any published ad. So when Michaels has $40 cartridges, you can call creativexpress (you have to call to get the price matching) and get your new cartridges that way. That is how I got both GS & Storybook.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

I was the one who started this thread and you've all gone and talked me into buying this cartridge! I saw how much stuff this one cuts and realize this is one that I do need.I'm just waiting until it's at a price that is more reasonable.