svg file

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
CarolinaMorning

svg file

Post by CarolinaMorning »

Need to know if anyone has bought svg files from Creative Bling? Can't get in touch with Kim and can't get in touchwith anyone that followers her. Anyhelp is aggreciated. Don't want to send payment to a site I know nothing about. Help!
littlecybil

Re: svg file

Post by littlecybil »

I have bought svg's from Creative Bling. They are great files. HTH
CarolinaMorning

Thanks for the info. I hope it was recently. Can't get any response,but will go ahead and order.
Love the files!! Thanks again! made my day!
mamajo

Post by mamajo »

I bought one from her. I got it right away and communication was good. It takes her a day to get back though.
CarolinaMorning

Thanks so much. I went ahead and placed a couple of orders, I couldn't place one order for her files the way she has the xmas ones seperate from the regular ones, but that's okay. Hope to get them tomorrow, very excited about them. Hope they aren't too difficult, I am a beginner at this, but just love the look. craft on everyone!!
MSGRANDMA

Post by MSGRANDMA »

I have purchased a few times from her. She is great!! She is on the SmartBuyGal forum a lot. I think she is going to school so she just may be very busy right now.
Faye

Post by Faye »

I have bought from her and her files are awesome. It may take awhile for her to respond depending on her schedule, but she always responds back to you.
CarolinaMorning

Thanks so much for your response. I finally just ordered some files and Kim got right back to me. You were right, she was probably really busy. The files are awesome and very complicated as far as weeding. Going to be worth the effort. Again, Order from Creative Bling, Kim is awesome to share her work with us. I know I will be, she has too many to pass up.