Heather

For your help and questions
Care_911

Heather

Post by Care_911 »

Thank you Heather :)

Thought you might want to see how it turned out. The pic itself was too big to attach so I just took a snip of it and voila. LOL.

Thanks again, it turned out great and the newlyweds were very happy with the card and the envelope. It actually turned out more somewhat box-like, because I had to cover up some inconsistencies around the 4 edges and used stiffer paper (20 lb white cardstock), having not done it before. But ultimately I think considering it was a gift & card it turned out perfectly :D

Care
Attachments
heather thank you.JPG
heather thank you.JPG (33.1 KiB) Viewed 2080 times
laxmom

Re: Heather

Post by laxmom »

I just have to put my two cents in for Heather M. She is such an inspiration and wonderful, generous person. I have gone to her countless times for help with projects and she never turns me down. The talent and creativity she brings to this board and her blog are invaluable. I just want to say "Thanks" again Heather for all that you do for everyone here. You are greatly appreciated as well as all the others on this forum who contribute their time and designs to those of us who are just not computer savvy. Many many thanks to all of you.
AuntBeepBeep

Post by AuntBeepBeep »

I agree about Heather. I don't post much, but each time I have an issue, she either helps directly or knows where I can find the information I need.
There is no finish line.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

Thanks guys. That envelope turned out very well. Good job on making into a box style. :D