Help please! Wedding envelope by Friday

For your help and questions
Butterfly

Re: Help please! Wedding envelope by Friday

Post by Butterfly »

jrichards wrote:Heather you are just too much!!!! I really, really, really hope the people on this board realize what a gem you are and how talented. We have many on this board so I say HOORAH! to all of you.
Jan
I agree completely with you and many Thanks to ALL of them they go above and beyond what is asked for out of them and so many times not even a Thank You out of the person who asked.

THANK YOU ALL
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
Care_911

Re: Help please! Wedding envelope by Friday

Post by Care_911 »

I certainly do. In fact, earlier, I was thinking the exact same thing! (Although mine was, Heather you are a jewel, LOL.)

THANK YOU HEATHER!!! You are the best.

And thank you also to the person who made the fancy envie... Downloaded it already. Can't use it now unfortunately because I do have an expression but no big mat. But I can use it in the future because when you enlarge the size of the card that I was basing it on, it only works as a 7x7. The only reason I finally managed to get it right is that I had recently bought a score buddy in addition to my scor pal and realized that only the scor buddy had the markings on it. I wanted to keep as much of the wedding couple on the front as I could, so I made it the largest size the scor buddy would go, which is 7 inches x 7 inches. So it will work with any card of that variety where keeping a particular design on the front counts.

I'll try to take a photo before I give it away to show what it is, hopefully I will have time to do that.

Thanks again!

Care