Free upgrade

Tell us the features you want to see in Sure Cuts A Lot
Shelley

Free upgrade

Post by Shelley »

On this wishlist I would wish that since I already purchased the original, I would like to wish that I will qualify for the upgrade as an UPDATE...
:shock:
..."you had the power all along"...
from The Wizard of Oz

MarthaT

Re: Free upgrade

Post by MarthaT »

that would be terrific
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Like others said.. With the upgrade if you have SCAL 1 you can still use it.. For 30 dollars more we have Scal 1 and Scal 2.. Newbies will only get SCAL 2..
LiveLaughScrap

Post by LiveLaughScrap »

Sweetness4713 wrote:Like others said.. With the upgrade if you have SCAL 1 you can still use it.. For 30 dollars more we have Scal 1 and Scal 2.. Newbies will only get SCAL 2..
I don't have SCAL yet. If I get only 2.0 then I will not be able to use any SCAL files that were created in version1 or can they be maipulated to work in V2.0?

Thanks
Lori
Lori
LIVELAUGHSCRAP
A PLACE FOR SHARED CREATIVITY
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

SCAL 1 files work in SCAL 2, but not the other way around.
Todd
lkc

Post by lkc »

Thanks for clarifying that! I wondered...I haven't done the upgrade, kind of waiting to get my new hard drive in but don't know how long the upgrade will be at the $30 price...
reinventyerrself

Post by reinventyerrself »

so... what are the differences? Is it worth the extra $30?
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

reinventyerrself wrote:so... what are the differences? Is it worth the extra $30?
I would recomend downloading the trial, and playing with it to see for yourself... and IMHO I would say YES! it is soooo worth it. :)
..."you had the power all along"...
from The Wizard of Oz

MommaBear

Post by MommaBear »

Silly, silly, silly! We want Craft Edge to stay in business, don't we? I will GLADLY pay for the upgrade.
DonnaL

Post by DonnaL »

Definitely worth it! If you've ever wanted to group/ungroup it's worth just this for the price and I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg with my little bit of use yet. I first had some problems with it leaving some of the mat partially uncut; but that hasn't been a problem for me since the update a couple of week ago...
Donna