Tab SVG

ozideb

Tab SVG

Post by ozideb »

I've always wanted this style of tab but didn't want to pay for the punch and also wanted the versatility to create it in anysize I wanted.
I haven't had a chance to cut it out myself but if there are any problems with it let me know. The file can be downloaded at my blog and once the file is cut it can be folded in half, this pic gives you the finished look of what it will look like! Enjoy!
Deb
Free SVGs, Craft videos and tutorials : http://debra-e.blogspot.com/
pastda3

Re: Tab SVG

Post by pastda3 »

Thanks for the file Debra. I was reading your blog and downloaded a few more files. I really liked the flying monkeys. Thanks so much. Great blog, by the way. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

Don't you just love the tabs like that!!!!! Super cool....and I gotta say I LOVED your Poloroid file you created!!!! That is AWESOME!!!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

How do you use the polaroid frames? Are they for scrap page layouts?
BTW...congratulations on the new arrival :)
TFS
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

I can envision it cutting the frame and then putting whatever you wanted behind it...even a stamped image would be super cute...then covering with sticky acetate to make it look so real........I just LOVE her idea of the frame!!!!!
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

gj - I made a 60th birthday card for my friend and used an image of a Polaroid camera and typed the sentiment in the frame. It used the word "vintage" instead of "old." :lol:

Again I'm hijacking a thread...sorry :oops: .
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***