TRAVEL TISSUE BOX HELP please

angel

TRAVEL TISSUE BOX HELP please

Post by angel »

ok, so after 25 sheets of cardstock later, lol, I decided to ask for help on this box, it is already the right size, I am having trouble with the tabs on both ends the ones that open and close, I just cant get the darn things right. So I am asking for you talented people to kindly help me with the tabs if you will. If someone does could you tell me what I was doing wrong, and how you fixed it so I can learn? If its to much detail thats ok, you dont have to send a lengthy message if you dont have time. thank you
Last edited by angel on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
gj1

Re: TRAVEL TISSUE BOX HELP please

Post by gj1 »

You almost had it...just keep trying.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
angel

Post by angel »

thank you so much, im gonna keep trying, i love doin this stuff its a challenge but sometimes i get frustrated. How do you do the screen shots? I am going to print your directions out, this is great, i cant thank you enough.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I use the snip tool with Windows 7. It is in with all the programs at the start menu. You just drag a box around and save and give it a name. Or you can
use

PrtSc +Ctrl+fn on keyboard at the same time
Then open Paint and
Ctrl+Fn+V and it will open in paint to crop.

Note: In box creating, watch the x and y of things to line up straight.
angel

Post by angel »

I never thought of using shapes to design things, I guess that will come in time. you in for giving lessons? lol willing to pay!! I followed your directions, I am really intrigued with how you did this, thanks again. i dont think i can thank you enough!!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

There are so many tutorials on the internet to learn...and ask here.......that is how I learned.