wolves

lesliefolks

Re: wolves

Post by lesliefolks »

both my mother and aunt collect wolfs i will make them beautiful glass blocks! thanks so much for sharing!! love them!!
CLS

Post by CLS »

Awesome files, Linda....thank so much for sharing. My grandson's room is wolf themed and these will be great to make in vinyl for on the walls! Thanks again!
yellowrose49

Post by yellowrose49 »

Beautiful. Thanks. Judy
DaiseyDrmr

Post by DaiseyDrmr »

I finally got around to using this for a layout. I use the pack of wolves border that has the five wolves. I fought with it and almost gave up, but I'm glad I didn't. Halfway through cutting (5 different times) my machine stopped cutting and the software said "Checking mat." The program locked up and I had to start my cut over. My husband had the brilliant idea to put some of the pieces on different layers so I could do small amounts of cutting at a time. Worked like a charm. I think I ended up putting it on 8 different layers. It cut beautifully. Just an idea if anyone else has trouble. Thank you so much for sharing. The file is gorgeous.
lamurray3

Post by lamurray3 »

Thank you so much for sharing! My son was asking for something, anything with a wolf on it!
I am new to the forum & Scal so I am still learning and nothing I was doing looked right!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Welcome to the forums :D .. Great to have you aboard.
GrandmaLiz

Post by GrandmaLiz »

I love wolves - Great designs, thank you.
dnlgrashoff

Post by dnlgrashoff »

My nephews have a school mascot that is a husky. This file looks like it would pass as a husky - the boys are throughly imbeded with school spirit so this will really be a hit. Thanks for the fab file!