Childs Safari

mommymaureen

Re: Childs Safari

Post by mommymaureen »

How cute! Going to use this one for a zoo layout.
janroosky

Post by janroosky »

I love your safari design and wanted to try to use this to decorate a nursery room. The problem is the design is made with scut2 and i have the original version. Could anyone tell me if I could convert this file to a scut file? Thank you so much for your help.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

These are SVG files and you should be able to import them into SCAL 1. Import, not open.
Todd
janroosky

Post by janroosky »

Thank you for your reply. I tried doing an import svg file and it puts the design upside-down and everything is overlapped. I am using the mac version 1.017. Does anyone know how I can breakdown the design? Thanks for all your help.
bradonw

Post by bradonw »

I thought this looked pretty good.
Crafts 307.jpg
Crafts 307.jpg (41.49 KiB) Viewed 6501 times
I found it here.
scrappercarmen

Post by scrappercarmen »

Thanks for sharing this file, you did a very nice job. I will definitely use it for a baby album!

Carmen L
LoriC

Post by LoriC »

janroosky wrote:Thank you for your reply. I tried doing an import svg file and it puts the design upside-down and everything is overlapped. I am using the mac version 1.017. Does anyone know how I can breakdown the design? Thanks for all your help.
I am having the same problem, except I am using it for PC. I am pretty new to all of this and trying to figure it out. any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a personal size cricut.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

If you are using inkscape just go path/breakapart.. If you are opening in SCAL2 use Object/breakapart...
msgriff_55

Post by msgriff_55 »

This is just too cute!! THANK YOU for sharing!
Cynthia
gwendebok

Post by gwendebok »

Thank you for the files. A friend is having a baby...what a great idea. Thanks again.

Gwen