Santa Hat

mommyshome

Santa Hat

Post by mommyshome »

Hi. I made this simple santa hat this morning, we're using it on fondant. The file is uploaded at the bottom.
IMG_2356.jpg
IMG_2356.jpg (445.1 KiB) Viewed 5184 times
IMG_2357.jpg
IMG_2357.jpg (349.79 KiB) Viewed 5184 times
Santa Hat Share.scut2
(28.09 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
pastda3

Re: Santa Hat

Post by pastda3 »

That fondant looks really good! Nice of you to share the file. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

Thank you pastda3. I don't get to create too much anymore and I find I've missed it. Funny though, the kids threw a towel over all of our cupcake toppers while I was out of the kitchen. We had these, Christmas trees and snowflakes all ready decorated with sprinkles and left to dry a bit. I was frantically looking for them about the time my husband placed a big bowel on top of the towel. Needless to say, we'll be starting over. :o Sometimes that's just how it goes, at least we didn't have a deadline.
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Well that's a bummer! Luckily you weren't on a deadline. I hope you get to create more in the future. I have the time, but I'm not a very productive "creator." :lol:
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

I think I'm going to add to it next time around. I'd like to cut out white pieces for the round end and a strip to go across the band of the hat. I think it'll look nicer than sprinkles to add the white. I could add sprinkles on top of the white pieces for texture and then add them onto the red and it'll look more precise. I guess now that I have a reason to start over, it'll be improved anyway. :D I'll add the file when I do that.