Problems with text

Flowergirl

Problems with text

Post by Flowergirl »

Since upgrading to SCAL4 two major things have happened with TEXT. I am unable to save a font to favourites and it no longer lets me know which fonts I have used in any particular project even if I click and select each one! clearly this becomes a major issue if you are doing a lot of typographical cutting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail and also trying to download any available updates but this too fails and tells me to try later. :x :x Is anyone else having this problem? I work on a Mac but I don't think that this is the problem...also I tried SCAL3 and there is no problem with it at all.
papasue

Re: Problems with text

Post by papasue »

I've sent a bug report to craftedge about this, hopefully we will hear soon about a fix.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Flowergirl

Post by Flowergirl »

So have I although no reply as yet....and now it seems to be crashing every time I try to use the stencil bridge (something that is very handy for me at the moment!) I'll let you know if I get a reply from them too
papasue

Post by papasue »

see this post from craftedge for a link to an update regarding arch text.. Hopefully it will help with your problem as well.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40741

If not please let craftedge support know that you are still having a problem.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Flowergirl

Post by Flowergirl »

I have got some good news for you regarding SCAL4.

This morning I uninstalled it and then went back on to the site and re-downloaded it .

Anyway…the font problem is no more! Yay! Let joy be unconfined!!!

As you can tell, I'm a very happy bunny to have this issue sorted out!