If Sure Cuts A Lot 3 won't start...

For your help and questions
craftedge
Site Admin

If Sure Cuts A Lot 3 won't start...

Post by craftedge »

If your copy of Sure Cuts A Lot 3 is not starting up and just quickly flashes the opening logo screen and then closes, make sure you have the latest 3.048 (or higher) installed from
http://www.craftedge.com/download

If after installing the update and it still does not start, please try the following:
Immediately after starting Sure Cuts A Lot, hold down the 'D' key on the keyboard in Windows or the 'Control" key on a Mac. Keep it held down and after a few seconds, it should ask to load default settings. Click ok and see if it loads then.
scrapyQ

Re: If Sure Cuts A Lot 3 won't start...

Post by scrapyQ »

Hi My SCAL will start up but every time I first get a user control window that asks me if I give premission for the unknow publisher to make changes to my computer I click yes and then Scal will start up. I tried downloading again and restarting my computer and still the same. During the re install of 3.048 I got the attached error message. Should I do the same procedure listed above to fix this problem or is there something else I should do.

Thanks
Susan ;)
Attachments
4.JPG
4.JPG (29.54 KiB) Viewed 34038 times
missflit

Post by missflit »

I love this forum! I sat down to do some cutting this afternoon and found that my SCAL 3.047 suddenly refused to boot past the opening logo window. After learning a lot while searching the forum, I found that the answer was just posted by CraftEdge - see their post above to UPDATE to version 3.148. I downloaded, installed and am up and cutting. thanks again.
missflit
each day is a gift
Windows XP, SCAL 3.048, Master VC2000 cutter, Cricut Express, SCAL 2.043, Paint Shop Pro 8
daddasmumma

Post by daddasmumma »

Thanks for this tip. I upgraded to the latest version of SCAL and was getting the message that it had stopped working
This has solved my problem
Once again Thank You x

:D :D :D
anniekay67

Post by anniekay67 »

I tried to open my SCAL3 and it says I have to activate it. I have went back to the support/upgrade 3 and it says I have already received the activation. Now what do I do. I really need to get this working. Thanks