Tissue keeper box (svg-file uploaded on page 2)

Zara

Tissue keeper box (svg-file uploaded on page 2)

Post by Zara »

Hey everyone, yesterday I made a teabagholder and today I made a funny box for tissues. Look at the green eyes... and the empty birdcage *lol* I really love it, it looks so... Halloween :lol:
Attachments
IMG_2254.JPG
IMG_2254.JPG (228.74 KiB) Viewed 6275 times
Last edited by Zara on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a wonderfull day!

Sorry if my english is sometimes a little funny. I'm from Germany and I do my very best so you can hopefully understand what I mean.
gj1

Re: Tissue keeper box (don't know how to call it)

Post by gj1 »

Zara, das ist gut! Wunderbar!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Zara

Post by Zara »

You speak german?

Thanks, it makes so much fun. I also made a second teabag holder *gg* I need much more time every day ;)
Have a wonderfull day!

Sorry if my english is sometimes a little funny. I'm from Germany and I do my very best so you can hopefully understand what I mean.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Ein bisschen...but I would not have remembered how to spell that without looking it up. So, just a klein bisschen.

Now it is coming back to me...Ich spreche ein klienes bisschen Deutsch.

klein or kleines...???????????? But, really not much :)
Zara

Post by Zara »

Very good, kleines bisschen Deutsch is absolutly right! Where you're coming from? And where did you learn german?
Have a wonderfull day!

gj1

Post by gj1 »

I took it as a language in school...many many years ago, and my dad use to speak some German, because his father was from there and his dad's mutter lived with them, and she only spoke German.

(You could type in German and we could use google translate...that can be fun, also.

Oder könnte ich in Englisch schreiben und ins Deutsche zu übersetzen für Sie, mit Google)
Zara

Post by Zara »

No! English is a good language and I like to think back in time if there are some words gone out of my hat. If I'll write in german, nobody will answer :(

There's nobody here to speak english with me, so I forgot toooooooooo much!

Are you from England, USA, Australia, Netherland.......?
Have a wonderfull day!

gj1

Post by gj1 »

USA

Now, back to the box...it is FABULOUS! I am sure everyone will be thrilled to see the cat with the green scary Halloween eyes. That is a GREAT image, and so is the birdcage...where did you get them?
Zara

Post by Zara »

The cat is a font called: animals Don't know where it's from, maybe it was already on my pc.

The birdcage is a free svg from Bird. I was looking for the link... took a long time, cause I forgot to save it. But... I found it!! ;)

http://www.birdscards.com/free-digital- ... ird-cages/

The box is my own template. How can I load up a svg or zip file ? I never did something like this.
Have a wonderfull day!

mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

Zara, your box came out adorable! You are on a roll! To upload, when you click reply scroll down and there is a place to upload a file. I don't know German but it was fun to watch you two talk even if I didn't understand a single word.
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.