halloween candy corn treat bag

angel

halloween candy corn treat bag

Post by angel »

Its up to you to decorate, or image fill with a halloween paper pattern and do print to cut. This is big enough to put little candies in. The base finished size is 3" x 3" and its 2 1/2 inches deep. All you need to put this together is 4 small pieces of double sided tape.
Attachments
candy corn side.JPG
candy corn side.JPG (107.75 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
candy corn front.JPG
candy corn front.JPG (100.14 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
Last edited by angel on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
angel

Re: halloween candy corn treat bag

Post by angel »

Its telling me file is to large, give me a sec.
candy corn treat box.svg
(4.66 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
angel

Post by angel »

Gj1 can you tell me why the scut file wouldnt load, it said is was to big, so I exported it as svg and it seems to have uploaded that way fine.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

This is a GREAT container!!! TFS, and regarding the size of the file...I am not sure...I have not had a problem with that in a long long time...have uploaded files with many pages, so I can not say why...but export to .svg is the answer if it will lot load.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Angel - this is a really cute treat box. :) Thanks so much for the file. I cut it out and made the white and yellow parts for the candy corn. Unfortunately, the score lines were solid and cut it into separate pieces. I'll have to be more careful next time. :oops:
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
angel

Post by angel »

awww, im so sorry!! I forget that not everyone has an eclips machine, but you can easily change in scal, I always do the solid with the eclips its much faster than the dashed cuts, I will post next time that it has solid score lines, very sorry.