key chains and cups to vinyl

For your help and questions
nursepaulamae

key chains and cups to vinyl

Post by nursepaulamae »

i am looking to purchase clear plastic/acryllic key chains to put vinyl on. I want the solid rectangle, square, circle, and/or heart shaped ones.
But I'm not looking for the ones you can put a pic or insert in. I really want the solid ones. Does anyone know of a site where I can purchase these? BTW if you are looking for a site for double wall acrylic cups, i have one where you can buy as few as 48 at $3.19 each. Great quality and super fast shipping time.
Thanks !
nursepaulamae

Re: key chains and cups to vinyl

Post by nursepaulamae »

i have searched and searched the web, can anyone please help? im looking for the circle clear crylic key chains as well as rectangle and heart ones. Not the photo insert kind. anyone out there ....please.........
gj1

Post by gj1 »

My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
jack147

Post by jack147 »

nursepaulamae wrote:i am looking to purchase clear plastic/acryllic Engraved Keychains to put vinyl on. I want the solid rectangle, square, circle, and/or heart shaped ones.
But I'm not looking for the ones you can put a pic or insert in. I really want the solid ones. Does anyone know of a site where I can purchase these? BTW if you are looking for a site for double wall acrylic cups, i have one where you can buy as few as 48 at $3.19 each. Great quality and super fast shipping time.
Thanks !
I have good suggestion for you. You can buy keychains from allpinsforyou.com. They also made custom and personalised keychain according to customer's choice . Search them.