Dandelions and Daisies

scrappindeb

Dandelions and Daisies

Post by scrappindeb »

Svg's used for dandelions, daisies, and title. Two different ribbons placed under pictures. Used Crystal Effects for middle of flowers along with chunky sparkles.
Attachments
DSCF8258.JPG
DSCF8258.JPG (246.97 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
TheresaTT

Re: Dandelions and Daisies

Post by TheresaTT »

OOOOo love it. and there is that dandelion file again !!! thanks for sending it to me. I finished my Army pages by the way. Not as good as yours but done. Mine were done in sectioned pages so not as much to fill up. I was trying to finish a family trip album and did it with those.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Thanks! I thought of you while I was making this page and doing the dandelions, LOL! Glad you have the file. I would love to see your Army pages, I bet they are great! You sure got a lot done!
Scrappindeb

TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i will try to remember to take pics this week and show.
Right now i am working on a trout fishing/camping trip. i love to do the outdoor ones. Actually, i am up for anything after the 2 wedding albums for my sons wedding. phew.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
gj1

Post by gj1 »

TFS
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

TheresaTT wrote:i will try to remember to take pics this week and show.
Right now i am working on a trout fishing/camping trip. i love to do the outdoor ones. Actually, i am up for anything after the 2 wedding albums for my sons wedding. phew.
Wow, you are busy! I am taking a break on albums right now and just trying to do one each day to update my craft room walls. I have pages up as a wall border around two of the walls. I'd like to see some of the wedding ones too!
Scrappindeb

TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

scrappindeb wrote:
Wow, you are busy! I am taking a break on albums right now and just trying to do one each day to update my craft room walls. I have pages up as a wall border around two of the walls. I'd like to see some of the wedding ones too!

Deb, you have seen them. i went to get a link and you have a post there. Thanks. I love the idea of the pages being a border. I have a few up above my table also.
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23278&hilit=sons+wedding
Theresa
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

TheresaTT wrote:
scrappindeb wrote:

Deb, you have seen them. i went to get a link and you have a post there. Thanks. I love the idea of the pages being a border. I have a few up above my table also.
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23278&hilit=sons+wedding
Oh yes, I remember those great pages now! You put in so much work on those! Great job!
Scrappindeb