Sure Cuts A Lot Update 1.015

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
crafty90

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot Update 1.015

Post by crafty90 »

I wanted to try the trial but dont know what one to download and on the first one why are there stars after vista
Sure Cuts A Lot for Windows 2000/XP/Vista ** 2.0 MB 1.015 Download
SCAL Lib It Up for Windows 2000/XP/Vista 1.1 MB 1.001 Download
I have windows vista.
I also have Cricut DS will I have any problems running them both on the same computer.
When the download windo opens do i push the open button or save button. I dont download very often.
Gardenwife

Post by Gardenwife »

I run both on Vista with no problem. If one or the other doesn't run right, you can right-click the program's shortcut, click the "compatibility" tab, and choose the run in Windows XP compatibility mode, then click OK.

You should click the save button when downloading it. Then go to the saved installation file and double-click it.

Hope that helps! :)
crafty90 wrote:I wanted to try the trial but dont know what one to download and on the first one why are there stars after vista
Sure Cuts A Lot for Windows 2000/XP/Vista ** 2.0 MB 1.015 Download
SCAL Lib It Up for Windows 2000/XP/Vista 1.1 MB 1.001 Download
I have windows vista.
I also have Cricut DS will I have any problems running them both on the same computer.
When the download windo opens do i push the open button or save button. I dont download very often.
That's not cat hair; those are embellishments.
Gardenwife's Plot
Jiminy Cricut - Considering selling this domain name. Not sure what I want to do with it!
crafty90

Post by crafty90 »

I was wondering where I could find a coupon for SCAL. I tried the 4401787 coupon code and it didn't work. My hubby said I could get it if I find a coupon to save a little money on it. Thanks for reading.
Gardenwife

Post by Gardenwife »

I'd love to know where, too. I can't wait until I get back to work and can save up some money again! :mrgreen:
That's not cat hair; those are embellishments.
Gardenwife's Plot
Jiminy Cricut - Considering selling this domain name. Not sure what I want to do with it!
Ogilvie

Post by Ogilvie »

I purchased SCAL sometime ago, do you have to pay for the updates? Hugz, Janice
suziscrapper

Post by suziscrapper »

No you do not have to pay for updates. When Todd issues one, he will let us know on the forum. Happy Cutting!
kathiwheeler@aol.com

Post by kathiwheeler@aol.com »

I just joined your forum because I just got a Cricut expressions machine. I downloaded scal and it doesn't work. Reading the forum it says the latest version of scal is 1.015 but the version I just got is 1.016 and the firmware does not match I have been all over the internet looking for a way to update and the forum at Cuddly Buddly says I need to come here. Please help. Thanks Kathi
molliels

Post by molliels »

There was a coupon on the cricut website last night. You might check there.
Want free photo prints? Click here http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=548425
Happy Scrappin!
Mollie
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

kathiwheeler@aol.com wrote:I just joined your forum because I just got a Cricut expressions machine. I downloaded scal and it doesn't work. Reading the forum it says the latest version of scal is 1.015 but the version I just got is 1.016 and the firmware does not match I have been all over the internet looking for a way to update and the forum at Cuddly Buddly says I need to come here. Please help. Thanks Kathi
Sometimes the version in the software is ahead of what is posted on the board. Usually it includes a minor upgrade. You always have the latest when you download the software. What doesn't work with the software? Do you have a cartridge in the cricut? You have to have a cartridge in the cricut to run SCAL - it doesn't matter which one, but you do need one. Did you register your SCAL online? If you don't that could be why it doesn't work. You have to register. Did you try to cut? Do you get lines in your cut? If so, you are using the trial copy and you have not registered. HTH
sserguta

Post by sserguta »

If I already have a licensed copy of SCAL, do I have to purchase the update?