fiveshots

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot Update 1.015

Post by fiveshots »

Thanks Todd!! You're appreciated!! :D
ImageMichelle
ljurecek

Post by ljurecek »

Love, love love this program! Thanks so much for the update!
PixieLou

Post by PixieLou »

:D :D Todd and Co,
Thank you so much for all your hard work to get us up and working with the new firmware upgrades

Your 8-)
CLS

Post by CLS »

Terrific work, once again, Todd! Thanks for your diligence!
biotechlady

Post by biotechlady »

I am new to this....so a quick question, if we have an older firmware, should i still do this upgrade? do I have to upgrade my firmware also?

Thank you
Shannon
*Angie*

Post by *Angie* »

I'd like to know, also. If I'm not using Design Studio, is there any benefit to downloading the upgrade, like new features or something? Thanks!
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

This version of SCAL only updated the following:
* Added support for firmware 1.3, 2.3, 1.51
* Added support for Cricut Create

So if you are not using DS or the Cricut Create there is no benefit in this updated version for you.

Raewyn
Gardenwife

Post by Gardenwife »

Hi, Todd! I just learned about SCA last week and have been telling friends who own Cricuts about it. I'm poised to get a Cricut Expressions, but am concerned about something. Did I read somewhere that PC releases new firmware on their new cartridges and that using those cartridges will automatically update the machine's firmware?

My concern is I'll buy SCA, but then be unable to use it if PC thwarts SCA in some new firmware version I've inadvertently installed. Would I then have to purchase the next version of SCA in order to circumvent PC's own circumvention? :lol:
That's not cat hair; those are embellishments.
Gardenwife's Plot
Jiminy Cricut - Considering selling this domain name. Not sure what I want to do with it!
casa_182

Post by casa_182 »

HI, I want to purchase SCAL to use with my new Create but I have the old version of DS and it has crashed my Create!!! I really need the newer version of DS but can't find it anywhere - the link to it on critcut.com is down and the update is not available yet (when will it be!!) I have called the suppor line but all they could come up with was a reset which didn't work and then told me I would have to wait for the update that they are working on. Has anyone any ideas to get my Create going again????
thanks
Stacey
cnowlin

Why does Select All not work

Post by cnowlin »

Todd
Is there a way to select all layers of a file in SCAL? Why does the select all not work? Is there a way to resize an entire image? When a file is too large, how do we resize in SCAL?

Thanks for all of your hard work.