Sure Cuts a Lot 3.0 for Windows & Macintosh

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
hellie0h

Re: Sure Cuts a Lot 3.0 for Windows & Macintosh

Post by hellie0h »

I needed to dl my second copy of SCAL3 again, as I rolled back my laptop the other day past the day I dl SCAL3, if I would have been thinking straight I would have deleted the second copy before rolling back. Now, I have to wait until craftedge gets my email about 3 not accepting my serial number. Lesson to all, before getting a new pc, reformatting pc, rolling back to earlier time ect. delete the copy of SCAL on your pc, so you will not have problems when downloading again (only for 2nd copy pc).
I APOLOGIZE TO THIS FORUM AND TO CRAFTEDGE....Yikes, I put other software name on here and in my email, talk about embarrassed. I am removing the other software name now. Helen get your thinking cap on....NOW...I'm sorry.
sandyj

Post by sandyj »

If I remember correctly, you have to get a new number for SCAL 3. I did the same thing, downloaded 3 and installed, thinking it would work like an update, but it IS an upgrade. So you do it like you were purchasing 3, but it doesn't cost you anything so long as you own 2. Your current number DOESN'T work with 3.
MyCrafts

Post by MyCrafts »

I tried to download the upgrade and it told me it had already been given, heck I just now found out that 2 will no longer exist. I wish CE would figure out a way to permanantly give us our serial number for 2 since they will no longer be supporting it anyway and you will no longer be able to purchase it either.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

e-mail them and they may be able to help you out.
Sandy in PA
MyCrafts

Post by MyCrafts »

Thanks Sandy I will do that
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

I can tell you it cuts wonderfully to the Black Cat Cougar and Lynx cutters. Awesome and thanks for adding the Cutters , now my wish is for laser alignment and three point registration. you all can find out more about tyhe Blac Cat cutters here at these sites. http://thatsscrapinc.com/blackcatcutters.aspx and
http://www.thymegraphics.co.uk/index.asp both are always there to help and answer questions .
I own the cricut , the gazelle and the US cutter 34" MH-871 and in my opinion the best cutter the Black Cat Cougar, i own the 18" and love it.
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

if you have to reinstall email them here at craftedge and they are very kind and fast to help got mine reinstalled and am very happy
susibi

Post by susibi »

I've got 3 and downloaded 3.05 but the program still says that it's not the latest version.. where's the link please?? as I've looked on the Forum and on the download page.
Many thanks :)
momof5littlewomen

Post by momof5littlewomen »

I am having a problem with the update for SCAL 3 also. I updated it to version 3.005 but it kept saying there was a new version still available and freezing up. I just reloaded the previous version for now.
June