Sure Cuts A Lot 3 for Windows & Macintosh

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
beeshive

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot 3 for Windows & Macintosh

Post by beeshive »

CDN_dave wrote:Hello,

I would like to purchase Sure Cuts A Lot 3 for my mother's Plantin Schoolbook. Is this device supported?

Thanks,
Scal3 does not support Anything to do with provocraft. You will need to refer to the provocraft forum boards
clbecker

Post by clbecker »

I am trying to get the upgrade to SCAL 3 and have not gotten any email yet it says my upgrade has already been given. Where do I find this, do I use my serial number from SCAL 2 to activate? What do I do?
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Maybe click on you computers start menu and go to Craftedge and open the folder and see if it is there click on the scissor icon and open it and then I think you can check for updates from within Scal Help near the bottom.

If it says it will run in trial mode until activated then follow the steps for activation...it is a different code, so IF it needs to be done manually check that box and follow what it says.

This might work, or just go to the craftedge download page and click for download and then do the activate manually and it should give you the new number. I wrote this number down.

Hope it works.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
casmir

Post by casmir »

Will there ever be and cutter Driver made for KlickN Kut ?????? Please I have the older one.
3Barefoot

Post by 3Barefoot »

I have SCLA 3 Pro 3.076 and it keeps telling me there is more recent version of the software. For the life of me I can not find it. Is it talking about the SCLA 4?
ebonylorange

Post by ebonylorange »

So awesome and useful discuss .
Remontvfdspb

Sure Cuts A Lot 3 for Windows Macintosh

Post by Remontvfdspb »

Hi Ben.
Thanks for the link and advise.
Have done as advised, to no avail.
I am still failing to install the driver.
Is it possible for someone to assist by logging into my computer using Teamviewer?
Thanks & regards,
Mupanga