need a file

redrose

need a file

Post by redrose »

i am looking for a svg file for the edge that is on the asscent essentials page 81 hope someone can help me please i am making it for a birthday gift if i can find it in time thank you
talanhart

Re: need a file

Post by talanhart »

Do you mean the half circle with the circle cut out inside?
Todd
redrose

Post by redrose »

yes that one and the ones on page 80 scallop to one more thing how do you turn scal into a svg file this lady has a scal and i cant use it on mine unless it is a svg file can you help me on this please
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

Do you need those exact edges? I have several borders on my blog that may work for you, and they are all svg files. There is a scalloped border with circles in this post. http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewtopi ... rts#p24140

These are here.

These are here

And these are here.
redrose

Post by redrose »

that is what i need what i am new and dont know how to use inkscape how would ypu attasch them to a square to make a word book can you help ,me withthat i love the hearts andf the one above it can yo do this for me as long as it is in a svg file thank you
HeatherM

Post by HeatherM »

They are in svg format. I put them in a zip folder so that I can put multiple files in one download and so that people can download them without their browsers putting an xml extension after the svg.

Save the zip files, then go to the folder where they are. I right click on the zipped files and select Extract All, then follow the steps in the boxes that appear. Scrappingtable has more on zip folders here. http://www.scrappingtable.com/helpwithzipfolders.html

After they are unzipped, you can open SCAL and use File/Import to import the svg files. Make the border the size that you want it, then create your square and position them where you want them. Select both the square and the border, then either use Weld or Path/Union.

Also, have you seen the shape album in this post? http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewtopi ... =39&t=6889
redrose

Post by redrose »

thank you i hope i can do this they would look nice in a shaped book
redrose

Post by redrose »

i am sorry i can get the first page but i have tryed everything to get the other to cut and i cant so i am sorry to such a pest i cannot get this to work
HeatherM

Post by HeatherM »

I added this book to my blog. :D