For your help and questions
gj1

Re: NEWSFLASH!!!

Post by gj1 »

I think it is 'dull'.
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

I pop in and out of this forum, not as often as I would like to. I am so saddened by this...Todd has always been SO helpful and answered any questions I may have had like when I was learning the SCAL program and on and on. His files are amazing. I used to view the Cricut boards but quit due to nasty people on there, especially the last few months with their lawsuits, etc. I was appalled at how nasty people were getting on those boards.
Todd, please know that you are loved, admired and missed. Please think about coming back to this board. :(
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Ha...there you go....make the "forum dull". Thanks Gj1
Sandy in PA
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Don't want any 'dull boys' here...lol
jennifer mcquillan
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada Using Scal2, Inkscape .47, Vista

Post by jennifer mcquillan »

Ok Here is my opinion if anyone cares :D lol . I know it is a free country and free speak blah blah blah. But these people that has been sending everyone mean messages are in the wrong. When you are on a forum you should be reporting anything that you think is wrong to Craft Edge and the moderators !!! Which is what they are there for. They should be the ones to talk to the one that you feel is doing a wrong.

I think almost everyone on this forum is great. The only people that make me not want to post are those that complain and whine and say mean things to others.( they take the files and use the files and to lazy to make their own, but have nothing nice to say to those who make them)
I wonder if the ones that have been sending you all the mean messages are the same people?! Just a thought.

I hope everyone has an awesome day :D

* I edit for my bad spelling heehee*
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I really do wonder also, if a spammer(not the kind that do major automated spams, but there are others that hack and...)got someones login and is sending nasty messages in someone else's name. That would be bad.

I agree...it should be reported so CE can talk to the person that is complained about.

Most of us are women...and tend to have the mothering instinct...but we are NOT each other 'mother'...but I think sometimes our words come across like we are the others mother...or, those that have been here a long time think they are in charge over everyone...but, I know we don't mean to...and like someone mentioned...the typed word is difficult at times to get the full understanding of what a person is trying to say, and you can't hear the tone in the voice etc. Written words can be cold and direct but if spoken can be received totally differently.

I think the only one in charge is the owner of this website(that is why a note to Support should be sent).
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

sstehman wrote:I wouldn't fret (PA Dutch word) about it personally. It is part of what brings out the personality. I prefer to be able to connect somehow. All work (not that SCAL is work) and no play makes one (I forget the rest).
"All work and no play will keep the cats away" Oh wait.. ROFL. Just kidding.. All work no play makes for a dull day.. :D . I use that one all the time..
lylacfey

Post by lylacfey »

sweetness- If you stop posting OT I will be mad at you. I love your posts. I love this forum. I do enjoy the quiet. I do enjoy all the tips I find and beautiful files. I don't snag them all but I love to look at them. When I do I always say thank you.

I am still angry that our sweet Todd was bullied. I really hate bullies. They are just big cowards and the Internet makes them feel big. I bet if you went up to them at a crop and slapped them they would start bawling. ;)
CarolinaMorning

Post by CarolinaMorning »

OMG!! How childish can you get. I am new to this forum and have read many of the older posts to learn as much as I can on how to improve and every time I read a question from someone that was seaking help, Todd was there. I don't know Todd, but I think he must be a great person to give his time and experience to those ofus that are so confused sometimes by the simplest thngs. todd seemed to always have a kind word and a generous heart. Todd, I don't know you but I would love to get to know you right here on this forum where it seems there are more people that love you than want to send nasty messages. By the way, most people that do things like that are just jealous and have low self esteem, so pick your head up, and don't let them get to you and win and deprive you and US of the fun we all share. God Bless You, you have a heart of gold.
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

i have'nt been able to log in for a while- i'm sadden for the bads pm's that Todd recieved. He does things out of the goodness of his heart, not because he has to do it. We should learn to respect when someone needs time alone, no matter how we miss him.

Bless our Todd and may his good sense of humor never abandon him.
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10