Diaper Cake

gj1

Re: Diaper Cake

Post by gj1 »

Swaddler? What's a 'swaddler'?...heee hee...I have not been around babies in soooooooooo long...lol
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Swaddlers fit more snug to a baby than regular diapers.. Supposed to stop leaky accidents but with my one little granddaughter that wasn't the case..LOL
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i love it with the ribbon and stuff instead of all the toys, etc. It looks more elegant and the toy one is what everyone usually does. Good change up. Got a shower coming up for 1st grandchild, i mite try this. Thanks for the holders.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Well actually they're the Pampers Swaddlers, if that helps at all.

TT - I'm partial to cakes without all of the toys too. Also, the way this one is done, the diapers wrap around each other; they're not rolled. I prefer that too. To each his own; right?

Here's the link to the method that I use if you're interested:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9794319858

An extra step that I take in securing the diaper tiers is to wrap a piece of elastic around each tier and sew the ends together on my machine. Then I know for sure that they will be secure.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Thanks so much for the elastic tip and these instructions. It is such a wonderful gift!