Graduation Woot Owl Freebie

Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Graduation Woot Owl Freebie

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I have microsoft security as well and it picked nothing up.. I extracted it as well and still nothing..
ScrappyDew

Post by ScrappyDew »

jrichards wrote:I am not sure how this happened but my anti-virus software found a Trojan horse with this zip file. If you have downloaded it I suggest that you run your anti-virus software right away. The file is adorable and your anti-virus should be able to clean it up.
Jan
I have a virus scanner too and it runs daily nothing was picked up. I even tried scanning the file directly and nothing. I hope all is well with your computer. This is the first I heard of any virus talk and many have downloaded it.
http://classroom.scrappydew.com/courses ... r-training - SCAL Classroom over 40+ Videos geared towards beginners.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

I have heard that programs sometimes create viruses. I don't know what happened or why but the threat was removed and my computer is safe. Thanks goodness. We had a trojan horse many years ago and it was a nightmare. Glad no one else had an issue with the file.
Jan