Centerpiece for My Niece's Birthday Party

janekinso

Re: Centerpiece for My Niece's Birthday Party

Post by janekinso »

I think that you are too hard on yourself. That is fantastic! I'd be so happy with myself for producing that work of art. :)
I don't use glitter much. It is messy and always works its way off. I love Stickles. I should own shares in the company or something! :lol:
Anyway, great job, pastda3!
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

You could have always put fruit rolls in there. .something baby friendly.. or even attached little pkgs of the baby snack to sucker sticks as well :D
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Good thinking Jo-Anne. Maybe next time. I'm back from the party and it was a success, but a little too wild for me. I'm getting too old to be around a bunch of little kids running and screaming all over the place.

Here's one of the gifts I gave to her. I think I'm going to shop around for the white strand and clear l.e.d bulbs and replace it. It's fairly simple, but it looks nice in person. Thanks to HeatherM for the butterfly leaf border. You can't tell from the pic, but the name is lavender and the butterfly is pink (colors in her room). There are some crystals on it too. I love sparkly stuff and bling. :D
block.jpg
block.jpg (63.61 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Well done pasta.. Glad you had a great time.. .I love my little grandbabies to death but yep.. you sure know when you are older than what we like to act...LOL