A good embossing machine?

For your help and questions
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: A good embossing machine?

Post by Sweetness4713 »

chubbygal60 wrote:I, I recommend buying something else in the same transaction. Even if it's just a two dollar item. When they scan the coupon, it will reduce the price of the higher priced item. My guess is they have it set up this way so folks won't ask that their highest priced item be rung up separately.

Syl

What a smart idea!! I would never have thought of doing that...Thanks so much !!! :D
kiwilotus87

Post by kiwilotus87 »

yeah. I am interested in investing an embossing machine and looking at the cuttlebug and big shot. I saw on HSN that PC came out with a dark pink cuttlebug. I was thinking about getting it, but was still looking around because I heard the Stampin UP Big shot was coming out soon with an electronic version, or something along those lines. I am not sure and cannot confirm this... But it does sound way cool if it was electronic than having my human power rolling the handle ;)
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

kiwilotus87 wrote:yeah. I am interested in investing an embossing machine and looking at the cuttlebug and big shot. I saw on HSN that PC came out with a dark pink cuttlebug. I was thinking about getting it, but was still looking around because I heard the Stampin UP Big shot was coming out soon with an electronic version, or something along those lines. I am not sure and cannot confirm this... But it does sound way cool if it was electronic than having my human power rolling the handle ;)
Sizzix has the electric model. It's the Big Shot Express. I have problems with my shoulder and the crank can sometimes bother me when I do a lot of cutting so I'm saving up to get the electric model.

Here's a link to it:
http://www.sizzix.com/category/Big+Shot+Express+Machine