Hearts border, love etc

mrsguss

Hearts border, love etc

Post by mrsguss »

Hi, I'm new here. Thought I would share something. been looking for hearts border but I figured why not make something. hope you like 'em.
Attachments
hearts border, love etc.jpg
hearts border, love etc.jpg (97.47 KiB) Viewed 5114 times
hearts border, love, etc..scut
(222.72 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
papasue

Re: Hearts border, love etc

Post by papasue »

Hi, you did good job posting the "preview mode" of your SCAL file. It helps alot!

Do you see all of the RED lines crossing? Well they will CUT I think and not give you the design you want.

Did you do the design in Inkscape or SCAL2?

If Inkscape you need to do a path/union to "connect" the overlaping images/text to get a clean cut. I don't have SCAL2 but you probably need to "weld" to get the effect you want.

Of course since I didn't try to cut it I'm not absolutely positive I'm correct but try and cut it and let us know.

it is a nice design and well worth making it work correctly.

good for you!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I checked that as well Sue.. but then I noticed in SCAL if you hit weld they are indeed joined together and the joined lines are gray..
mrsguss

Post by mrsguss »

Hi, I made in SCAL2 and it is welded together. I already cut them and getting ready to make a wedding card for my brother. hopefully it will look ok, I'll send an atttachment when I'm done.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

good job, mrsguss.
Sue, noticed it too. glad it cut good. i only got SCAL2 last week so i wondered if that made a diff. in it. ;)
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro