Cutting With SCAL HELP!!

MommaJamma

Cutting With SCAL HELP!!

Post by MommaJamma »

Our youth group will be having a holiday meal with the elderly and playing Bingo with them afterwords. For the Bingo prizes I am making tiles for them that will have vinyl on them. I will cut the vinyl with my Cricut machine. I have a cross that I want to use and underneath it put the words "Forgiven". However, I am having problems getting my Cricut to cut the lines on the cross that are under the left arm and the left hand. I just think the lines are not connected, so it doesn't cut right. I am sure there is a way to connect the lines so they will cut, but I have no idea how! I have listed a link below if anyone could help me with this I would REALLY APPRECIATE it!!!
JesusCross.jpg
JesusCross.jpg (4.78 KiB) Viewed 2661 times

THANKS!!!
jasenj1
Location: Newport News, VA, USA; SCAL 2.044-Expression; SCAL 3-Cameo; Mac; Inkscape 0.48; GIMP 2.6

Re: Cutting With SCAL HELP!!

Post by jasenj1 »

Your link didn't come through. You can fix the link, or you should be able to attach the SVG file.

- Jasen.
LauraK

Post by LauraK »

I tried for about a half hour to work with the picture you gave, tracing it by hand, but it's extremely small. Do you have a bigger image? Do you have the SVG itself that isn't cutting properly?
MommaJamma

Post by MommaJamma »

Thanks for trying!! I will give a link to the actual file that I found on the internet, so maybe you can work with it better. There is just a few lines that need to be connected so the image looks complete.

THANKS!!

http://www.faithclipart.com/category/cr ... art_6.html