Be patient...Please with helping us newbies

For your help and questions
lovemypoodle

Be patient...Please with helping us newbies

Post by lovemypoodle »

I so much appreciate all the help we are getting from the experieced and/or smart people on this forum. Geesh, I feel like I am the slowest dumb bunny. Thought I was starting to be computer literate but now...my head is spinning. I'm sure when I learn SCA and Inkscape I will love it. In the meantime I'm reading the tutorials, tips, hints, etc and trying to learn the basics of using the programs. I read some posts here and just go "huh?"
THANKS for everyone's help and don't give up on us "slower" people! :cry:
jancy

Re: Be patient...Please with helping us newbies

Post by jancy »

don't be intimidated!!

just take them one at a time, don't look at everything all at once, or you will be overwhelmed!

take those tutorials just one page at a time & you'll see how easy they really are.

I did post 2 different how to's regarding inkscape. I did word them as basic as I could for those that are trying it out for the very first time.

you'll LOVE it when you give it a try & figure it out.

PLEASE ask questions. I'm sure there are a lot of us here that would love to help!
Aussie Alli

Post by Aussie Alli »

So far, i'm only using SCA to cut TTFs, but i've just downloaded some tutorials for some weekend reading... :shock: Thanks for posting them
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

The best advice is to print each tut and do it a few times.... It is easier when you have a hard copy to look at than to go back and forth between programs
lovemypoodle wrote:I so much appreciate all the help we are getting from the experieced and/or smart people on this forum. Geesh, I feel like I am the slowest dumb bunny. Thought I was starting to be computer literate but now...my head is spinning. I'm sure when I learn SCA and Inkscape I will love it. In the meantime I'm reading the tutorials, tips, hints, etc and trying to learn the basics of using the programs. I read some posts here and just go "huh?"
THANKS for everyone's help and don't give up on us "slower" people! :cry:
Beanie ~~Been There Done That~~
lovemypoodle

Post by lovemypoodle »

I wish all my other distractions (laundry, cooking, working, kids, phone, etc) would just let me play with these programs all day! I start to get the feel for it then I have to stop so I can do unimportant things like feed my family. When I get a chance to get back to the tutorial I have to start and the beginning again. Oh well, it's good practice. One of these days I will actually start scrapping with the SCA!