Jeep Money Holder SVG

regina_rhinestones

Jeep Money Holder SVG

Post by regina_rhinestones »

------
Last edited by regina_rhinestones on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer

Re: Jeep Money Holder SVG

Post by Jennifer »

It is great! My brother just purchased his new jeep and I would love to creat this for him for a gift. Is it possible for you to post the svg attachment, also the video isn't working for me. I would really appreciate it. I thought I would be able to download it from the bloc but cant. This Jeep money holder would be awesome, I couldn't create this myself. TIA Jennifer
regina_rhinestones

Jennifer wrote:It is great! My brother just purchased his new jeep and I would love to creat this for him for a gift. Is it possible for you to post the svg attachment, also the video isn't working for me. I would really appreciate it. I thought I would be able to download it from the bloc but cant. This Jeep money holder would be awesome, I couldn't create this myself. TIA Jennifer
Hi Ms. Jennifer

Do you mean the video I uploaded on Youtube isn't working?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgn_Xqp3lxU

The file itself is in my Etsy shop (http://etsy.com/shop/CraftyChipboard).

Let me know if I addressed your concerns properly.
Gina
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Hi,
I looked on the website and it says it's $2.25 but i thought it was a free design so thats why i wanted it. Is that a mistake or is it free and how can i download it if it is free.
Jennifer
regina_rhinestones

I apologize, but I am fairly new to posting to the SCAL forum. I guess I am not posting my designs in the correct area. I thought that since this was a gallery, I could post my creations. If I "mislead" anyone into thinking my creations are free I do apologize.

If anyone can find a post on this forum where I mentioned my files were free, please send the link to me so I can make the edits.

Reposted this in the marketplace.