Unusual birthday "gift"

jrichards

Re: Unusual birthday "gift"

Post by jrichards »

I just looked at that shoe pattern and it is adorable. I may try it tomorrow just for the heck of it.
Mine is Rheumatoid not OSTEO. I was on Enbrel and on May 3 had a Pulmonary Embolism so spent 5 days in the hospital. April 1 I was back in the hospital with a viral infection in my lungs and spent another 5 days. I stopped the Enbrel because of it but my RA doctor has had some problems of his own and has not been seeing patients so now I have untreated RA and can't see him until May 2. My body just doesn't want to bounce back. I'm exhausted all of the time and have trouble doing simple things unless I am seated so I am slowly trying to get some strength back so I can return to work and get a few things done around the house. Don't get me wrong, I love to sit and craft all day but it is frustrating to be so tired all the time. Getting old and having any disease really does suck so I just keep trying to get better and stay upbeat about it. It's nice having this forum and knowing people share your passion for crafting so I am glad you are here even if her is in another state far away. Thanks papasue and pastad3.
Jan
Soulsisterd

Re: Unusual birthday "gift"

Post by Soulsisterd »

This is an AWESOME gift. Thank you for sharing. :D
Thanks a bunch
Blessings SoulSisterD