HUGE KUDOS to Craft Edge - Amazing Support

For your help and questions
MeuCow

HUGE KUDOS to Craft Edge - Amazing Support

Post by MeuCow »

Anyone can create a great product...it's really about the support! I have been with Craft Edge since 2008. I used a Cricut and now Cameo.
Craft Edge Customer Service just does not disappoint. It's so refreshing to know that I can post on this forum (and folks on this board) or me
searching past posts can almost provide an answer I'm looking for. BUT in addition to that, sending emails to the Craft Edge support has ALWAYS
proven positive results. I know that I can work tirelessly on my end until the wee hours of the night trying to troubleshoot something and know that
they are working, on their end, to help me as well. In this day of poor service by sooooo many companies, of all kinds, Craft Edge remains
a consistent and positive experience. Thank you Craft Edge.

Cindi
TOASTER

Re: HUGE KUDOS to Craft Edge - Amazing Support

Post by TOASTER »

I haven't had a lot of contact with support but when I have contacted them I get an answer back quickly. I have always been a supporter. I have a Cricut now but soon will change to Cameo in large part because of SCAL3. This is a great company. It's a shame Provo Craft couldn't see it.
Toaster

cameo, cricut expression, cricut create
SCAL 2 , SCAL 3, Windows 10
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Some of my fellow scrapbookers are still hooked on the Cricut. Think I might be swaying one, however, as she wanted to create a specific design and got the "Cricut Craftroom". Found out very quickly she could create....as long as she had the cartridges. Some are just afraid they don't have the computer skills and don't want to take the leap, but this particular person "does" have the skills and when she saw me whip up a cut file of Hondorus for her...that may be the ticket to her conversion.

I join the big thanks to CE for their product and support. :D
Sandy in PA
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

I would also like to extend my thanks and appreciation for such a great product and super support. I have also been around since 2008 and this forum is second to none in my book. I have learned so much because the people share their knowledge and files so generously. Thank you Craftedge. Thank you all. :D
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Ditto!
Ditto!
Ditto! From another one on here since Feb. 2008.

I have not had to contact them very often but they were SO helpful when I did contact them!

This forum has been a lifeline for me at times and Craftedge is so supportive.
Those of us who have had customer service "lack" of support at the "other" customer service know what we are talking about! As soon as mine dies, I will be switching to one of the others discussed on these boards.

THANK YOU Craftedge!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
bookworm

Post by bookworm »

Add me to the list of fans.

I have a Cricut right now. As soon as the budget allows, I'll be upgrading my cutter, but I will be sticking with SCAL no matter what!